All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

maandag 30 augustus 2010

Alziend oog.

While I was busy scanning my sketch, I usually put a magazine on top of the sketch,
 so it will stay flat a bit. With my hand I press it a bit extra. And this time when I was
 done doing this, I noticed afterwords the words of the magazine with my sketch! 
The translation in English is: 'The people who change the world'. 
It's a sketch, kind of selfpotret ( to be honest I'm far much better drawing animals!),
 me looking up to the "Alziend oog van God" (all-seeing eye of God) in the Sint Jan
 church  in Den Bosch --'s Hertogenbosch--, Brabant. I don't know, somehow the words
  of the magazine and the Eye of God it had meant to be all together   as a whole picture.
So I have decided not to change this, by accidentally  layout of the sketch!


2 opmerkingen:

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!