All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

donderdag 12 augustus 2010

A Woman's journey...

I will take you with me on my woman's journey, 
I hope you will enjoy it just as much as I do!
***
Circle of live....5 beech trees
 (one is behind the tree on the left side)
and if you look closely to the beech on the left:
it looks like or this one has a face in him!
***
This little foal has two little foal friends 
and they were running and playing!
Really great to get off the bike and just watch them!
After all that playing this little one got thirsty!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!