All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

zondag 15 augustus 2010

A Woman's journey...

This weekend I went from midden Netherlands to the North. 
Also it seems that I was far down Southern Europa, the sun, 
the blue house beside this Southern looking café, the café with the gate above, a small tall waiter with a sightly brown tan, the streetlight
 and parasols against the sun, people enjoying a latte machiatto 
or an espresso with French lemon tarte, 
and were I was? .....Maybe you can guess it!!!




***

Into the North I saw a street name with my surname on it! 
Of course I had to take a photo of it! This was in 'Wehe Den Horn'.
***
I was on my way to Schiermonnikoog to fetch a beautiful little girl
 ( also she is nearly just as tall as me...still, she is my little girl!)
***

3 opmerkingen:

  1. ja klopt, maar ik zag later dat ik de zijkant niet heb weg gehaald van de schets! En daar staat het er gewoon op! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hoi hier , ik heb je getikt kijk op me blog wat je moet doen, is leuk!

    fijne dag nog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!