All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

maandag 6 september 2010

Running pony.

Last night I drove back home, around 20:00 -21:00,
getting dark a bit. It was very busy on the Highway,
well, lucky for me...it was busy going to the West 
and I was going to the east!
Often I look around a little bit. Well, if it is not
 too busy on the road. Often I see birds, as buzzards,
sitting on a pole or flying high in the sky. This time I
notice three horses, two big ones, standing side
by side and one Shetland pony! And so far I could see;
this little pony had so much fun! He / she was running around! 
The hair waving all around her, he / she was really going fast!

1 opmerking:

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!