All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

vrijdag 17 september 2010

This week I saw...

...Two little boys running across the street.
The big boy running in front and holding
some stuffed animal -doggy- in his arms. The small
boy running behind and holding a....leach?
This leach is going to the stuffed animal? Why?
And is this stuffed animal an stuffed animal?
Or is this a real dog? Than I realized that this big
boy was holding a real dog in his arms. The dog
was totally relaxed and 'hobbled' with the ritme 
of the running and the young boy was holding
the leach to hold the dog! It took a moment before I 
really realized the whole picture!

***
To see more 'this week I saw'!


7 opmerkingen:

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!