All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 15 december 2010

Corner view "Tradition"


~text: Johannes 8:12 “Ik ben het licht voor de wereld.
 Wie mij volgt, zal nimmer in de duisternis wandelen, maar het licht
 des levens hebben” ( “Ik ben het licht voor de wereld. Wie mij volgt loopt
nooit meer in de duisternis, maar heeft licht dat leven geeft.”)

"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not
 walk indarkness but have the light of life. "~
This illustration is an old one, but at the school of my
daughter they still use it every year on a billet for the
advent market at school! Yes, I do feel a bit proud!
***
Advent is a tradition I love, every Sunday we lit a candle.
Starting the first Sunday in December and the last one will be the 
Sunday before Christmas. It is cozy ( I love this word!!)
For more tradition in this world -->; here!
Next week's theme is "the December holidays."
***
You can still join the give away!!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. een mooie traditie, die bij ons een beetje verdwenen was..ik ga ´m opnieuw invoeren..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely card!
    And you are so right, Advent is a time of cozyness, calm and reflectiveness and puts me gently in the mood for christmas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat mooi zeg, zoals je dat doet met die kaarsen! En de tekst vind ik ook prachtig. Heel bemoedigend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. in mijn klas heb ik ook een adventskrans... toch een heerlijke tijd, hé

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. 'k Ben niet gelovig, maar ik vind de kaart wel heel mooi.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!