All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

dinsdag 7 december 2010

"Sinterklaas" from Denmark!

Usely "Sinterklaas" comes from Spain, but this
 time he came from Denmark! Saturday the 4th
of December the mailman arrived with a package!

My daughter and I were very surprised, and I said to 
her: may be it is for Christmas....but no!! It was for
"Sinterklaas", so after all we did celebrate it a bit!

* the Dutch "Sinterklaas" had also an extra
for a little girl, so this day was a good "Sinterklaas"
day. Thank you "Sinterklaas" from Denmark!!!*
♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♥♫♥♫♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!