All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

vrijdag 24 december 2010

This week I saw.....

...an amizing beautiful goosepimpels animation from Ukrainian;
 "carol of the bells. Щедрик. Український мультфільм"
It’s a ukrainian cartoon, with soundtrack of a famous ukrainian carol “Shchedryck” by Leontovych (composer). It has been created by the team of young Ukrainians: screenplay by Sashko Lirnyk; directorStepan Koval’; soundtrack by Oleh Skrypka; art director: Katya Slonova; production of the clay figures Serhij Rudenko; animation by Andriy Slesarevskiy; Camera by Vadim Ilkov and many other people…website: Green Ukraine
***
....a Holiday wish at my blog!
***
More this week I saw: Deze week zag ik

3 opmerkingen:

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!