All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

zondag 9 januari 2011

Melissa has given me a surprise!!

And I love surprises!!
....my blog has style! Melissa passed the 
 The Stylish Blogger Award towards me!
I think this is a good way to see other bloggers,
to look around and enjoy all the creativity!
To pass this award towards other bloggers;
you also have to say 7,  things about yourself!
So I will tell you 7 things about myself...
1. I love walking in the dark in the wood.
2. I only like to swim in the sea or in a river.
3. I don't like cooking, also I can make out of nothing something eatable.
4. I still like building sandcastles, with lots of towers and 'grachten'.
5. I think you are never to old to love animation movies!
6. I love dancing, also I do it too litle....
7. I think it is nice to have a peak in other peoples live!
❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥
I will pass The Stylish Blogger Award on to:
 -WARNING...your heart will melt to see all those wonderful lovely blogs...-
Tea Time; A very lovely and sweet illustrations!
Charlo Arwin; I think the things on this blog...is truly amazing!
The Hare illustratèr; Playfull illustrations and very colorful!
Jullie Hammond; Creative, surprising and original!
 Carolynn; Nice birds / animals paintings and bright colors!
Cristies scribbles; Cute illustrations!
Liquid Brick; Truly original how she does her things!
My picture garden; Have a walk in her garden filled with lovely illustrations!
Fox in socks; Very nice filled with humor illustrations!
Jacktoons; Humor!! And also really nice done!
Pretty day; Colors!! Bright and fine, nice mixed media!
Art-is-jokken; Also nice and original illustrations and pictures!
Sarah Pecorino; Nice lovely colors style with her illustrations!
Kat digs; Lovely, colorful and nice illustrations!
Janet's Dibbydabby; Very sweet work with nice pictures!
❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥

This is The Stylish Blogger Award; please pass this on
 to 15 other blogpeople, so we can all enjoy each other work!
And tell seven unknowing things about yourself!
❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥ ღ ɞ ❤ ❥ ♡ ♥
Have a lovely Sunday!

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely award! By the way, I LOVE your illustration for IF this week...beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great answers! And lovely.
    "I think you are never to old to love..." could be "mine"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks again, Susi-Art for your nomination of my blog! I have to admit I have never heard of the Stylish Blogger Award. Do you know maybe where it originated? A search on the Internet did not bring any satisfying answer... I can imagine that some people can considered such e-mails as a spam.
    On the other hand it is a pretty good idea and fun to see someone else in the blogging world.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow! Thank you so much! Love your 7 things!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank you so much for the award! You made my day! So fun to learn more about you too!!!!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You all welcome, I enjoy passing by at your blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thank you so much Susanna, the award was a wonderful suprise and meant a lot to me. As Christie aid, it was so nice learning more about you too.
    Sorry for my delay in posting, its been a busy week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hi janet, it is oke, it is not that you have to so staight away something with the award....you have to decide yourself!!
    Have fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hello Susanna- Thank you so much for including me in your list! It's been a hard week, so I haven't had a chance to respond. But, thank you so much. I really enjoy visiting your blog and seeing your cheerful and colorful pictures! Especially your beautiful owls! -vivian

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I'm a little late with this but thank you so so much. I really appreciate the mention and will pass it on as soon a I get the chance. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!