All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

zondag 13 februari 2011

art freubel digital



At the art blog of Genine (take a look, she makes such nice, amazing birds!), I noticed a link to a website were you can draw a bit! have a look at the -link- and freubel something nice! Above you can see my result, and I never draw with the computer!!!
I thought this could be a nice entry for this week Illustration Friday, with the theme sweater...! Because Miss Rosalie just adores her new sweater and could not stop looking at her self! But, I'm more for the real paper and paint, so I will paint Miss Rosalie this coming week!

-p.s. to get Miss Rosalie larger, please just click on her, she doesn't mind if you watch her closely too! ;-)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. That was fun although I'm not too artistic! You did a great job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How cool! Miss Rosalie came out quite nice! I love the textures you used!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice idea and links... Thanks
    Have a beautiful day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!