All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 2 februari 2011

Corner view "Evening Sky"


This week theme is evening sky...I saw mostly grey
cold wet sky this week (see Wordless Wednesday).
So I dug in to my memory and my photo's...
...and I found this evening sky in -WARM- Portugal,
scrolling at the beach in the south of Portugal:
grand(father) and grand(daughter):
~my father and my daughter~
***
Next week's theme is my favorite actor, it comes from Skylar
More evening Sky at All of us.

17 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful and magic light. A special moment!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Extremely beautiful athmosphere, especially with your personal relation to these two! would print this as a poster!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. it's a strong picture, full of memory.
    one senses that.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. this photo is wonderful ! and even more so now that i know it is your father and your daughter. so special !!

    My CORNER VIEW is up now too !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prachtig! Vooral met die voetsporen in het zand.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. i like the feel of this image- relaxing! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. De warmte straalt ervan af! Hartverwarmend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I was seriously waiting for january to finish.
    however, so far, february's been a bit of a biatch in a'dam, indeed.

    portugal. much better this week. yeah.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Perfect evening! Warm travels, walking on the beach with loved ones:))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I went to Portugal last summer and loved it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. O wat een mooie, maar ook hele lieve foto!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Dank jullie wel!
    Het was ook een heel mooi moment om die 2 zo te zien lopen!!

    thank you all!
    It was really a great moment to see those two walking together!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!