All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 9 februari 2011

Corner view "Favorite Actor"

I love England and I love some movies from England! The accent, the ... I don't know...HUMOR!!!
So this corner view I will put the spot on: Colin Andrew Firth (born 10 September 1960). He was born in Grayshott, Hampshire, United Kingdom. His mother, Shirley Jean (née Rolles), was a comparative religion lecturer at King Alfred's College Winchester (now the University of Winchester), and his father, David Norman Lewis Firth. Some movies -klik- 
***
For more Corner View Favorite Actors: - klik- 
Next week, the theme is Valentine's Day.  How is it celebrated in your country?  Do you have any personal traditions?   

11 opmerkingen:

  1. He's great. He comes from my home county of Hampshire, and he's my wife's favourite actor too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Colin is a great actor. Gosh there are so many to remember them all. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love Colin Firth too - and like you I like all things English!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. O ja vast great actor, maar oh wat issie toch lekker!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I like him too and his accent yes - very nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. P.S. Nog een iets serieuzere reactie (het was al laat gister :-)) Mooi stuk ik de filmbijlage van de Volkskrant vanochtend over Colin Firth.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oooohhhhh!!!!! When he played Mr Darcy I was never the same again. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. in total agreement! mister darcy is a love muffin and a fine actor.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I know he has a sexy voice with this british dialect~!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Saw him shortly ago in Girl With The Pearl Earring, he was WOW! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!