All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

vrijdag 25 februari 2011

Illustration Friday "Layer"

Susi ligt graag onder haar kleurrijke deken met al haar katten als een extra laag om haar heen.
Susi likes to lie under her colorful blanket with all her cat is an extra layer around her.
ps....just noted that I was just to late for this weeks theme, it just changed to "swarm"...oh well, at least Susi is nice and cozy!!

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful kitties! Great color and a wonderful illo! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So cute, I want to cuddle with them! You could say it's a swarm of cats!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. than this will be my 'swarm' post...hahahaa....!
    thank you all for the nice comments!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love all the little cats. Lovely illustration

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Aw...love all the kitties! I especially love that the tuxedo cat is the 'star' with her totally typical position! Ha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Better late than never at all! This is lovely :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!