All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

vrijdag 18 februari 2011

♡Winners of the OWOH event! ♡



Winners of the One World One Heart event!
Thanks again Lisa for this really nice happening, it was great fun and a day time job to go and look around the world and meeting so many great artist. I hope to see them again! I think it was very inspiring and so wonderful thing to do! Thank you all for visiting my blog!
And now the prices!
***
❤ ❥ ♡ ♥The owl cards got to:
152Carol zei
Your artwork is so much fun to look at.
OWOH hugs.
Carol H.
http://stitchacrosstheborder.blogspot.com

***
❤ ❥ ♡ ♥The heart shaped box with playing cat goes to:

Sigrid zei
Great! A wonderful Giveaway and very nice blog.
Also I have a Giveaway. Show, nevertheless, sometimes past
OWOH#646

Greetings
Sigrid

2 opmerkingen:

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!