All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 16 maart 2011

Corner view "Communication"


What is a Round Robin Notebook?
A Round Robin is a pass-through project, in this case a notebook.
Eight participants completed every two weeks a few pages in the notebook of the other and send it back again. It could be anything: recipes, travel stories, beautiful pictures, lovely cards, drawings, collages, tips, stories or funny sayings.
After about three months, the last pages filled and we have a special shutdown in mind, but more about that later.
AND!!! I'M PART OF IT! I got my first book with the mail -klik- and now I can make or do something in it, something creative. I think this is a great way to communicate with people I don't know, I only know from this blogging-land! Yeah....let this party start!

And from "Zuurstokgroen" I really got a nice little treasare bag, I can use in the Round Robin Notebook!! Thank you, how really sweet from you! Check out her blog and webshop!
***

For more communication in the world: 

The theme next week is "four-legged".

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk die Robin Hood zie ik, Susanna en leuke spulletjes gehad weer!

    Liefs

    Angeline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I understand ! Thanks ;) Nice com. and way to communicate :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. We used to have those in elementary school, I'd forgotten about them! What a nice way to communicate and share projects and ideas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A great way to share thoughts and ideas. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. How fun. And it invites spontaneity!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!