All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 9 maart 2011

Corner view "Wood"

De kat uit de boom kijken
( Men wacht voorzichtig af)
I think this is a Dutch saying: translate: Watching the Cat out of the Tree ( waiting be-careful for what is happening), I can be like that, waiting for what is happing before I throw myself into the deep!
Luckily I like WOOD, in a tree form!

For more wood in the world: 

Next week's theme comes from FlowTops and will be "communication"

8 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een mooi beeld, die katten in de boom.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like how the cats are on the tree very whimsical. I like the saying too! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ha ha ha.... de kat uit de boom kijken... ? dat zou ik nu net niet van je denken... je bent zo bedrijvig, girl??!!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. He! Kat uit de boom kijken in Artis? Altijd leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Never heard the saying before, but maybe it is good advise.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Do you know what "génial" means in French?
    No, you know ;)
    Génial and funny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!