All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 13 april 2011

Corner view "Home"


Home is were my heart is....and my little family....Siepie and my daughter. I'm happy with the home I live in, also I would not mind a small farmhouse in the countyside!! I have a nice small garden with in the spring (now) the most nice flowers, I have two small trees and space to sit in. I have kind of wild garden.
I did move around a bit, even into the world (Engalnd and USA, and believe it or not but my daughter is born in Toronto --also I did not live there--) Now my home is in Zutphen, nice old "Hanzestad"! There is lot of nature here and water; the IJssel -a river- and some small waters. And it is also a bit of hills here!!!! Yes...Holland is not all that flat!! ;-))
***
Corner View is hosted by: Francesca, is an idea from  Jane
For more Corner View home:
JaneDanaBonnyJoyceIan,FrancescaTheresaCateKasia,OtliTrinschIsabelleJanisKari,jgyLiseDorteMcGillicutty,SunnymamaIbbKelleynNinja,SkyRosaMariaJuniperValerie,SammiColeDonWanderChow,FlowTopsTaniaTziviaKristin,LauraGuusjeSusannaJuana,ElsaNadine


Corner View will be back after Easter, on Wednesday 27th, with the theme "what's for lunch" from Dorte

14 opmerkingen:

  1. your house sounds nice and cosy
    have a great day

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i like your cat... and also a wild garden : )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh yes, home is where we got somebody to love :) and care!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It's good to hear you have a hilly heavenly Holland home!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I agree home is where the heart is. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I like the description of where you live.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your little Zutphen home sounds perfect!
    Now that the weather is improving I'll have to go to my Zutphen and take pictures for you to see.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. sounds like a beautiful place to live.

    when i was pregnant with my first baby, i was in rotterdam towards the end of my pregnancy - if my son were born two weeks early, that would be his birthplace. i really thought it was going to happen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Holand is not flat! I love that phrase...I ride, so I know...;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. your home just sounds purrrrrr-fect to me, susie!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. This is a lovley image Suzi, and your description of your home is wonderful, such warmth and contentment.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. You asked why my Zutphen was called Zutphen. It was named after your Zutphen! The people who first settled there were from your area and they wanted a taste of home in the place they lived so they chose that name! We have several areas around us named after places in the Netherlands; Zutphen, Vriesland, Holland, Zeeland, Drenthe, Nordeloos and probably a few others I can't think of!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!