All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

zondag 24 april 2011

Illustration Friday "Bicycle"

I think Holland is a country were we cycle a lot! So this week theme was a good one for me!
This time I combine people going somewere on them bike (and yes...sometimes with loads of kids on the bike too!) with my home town ~Zutphen~!
From left to the right: Sint Janskerk, Wijnhuistoren, Sint Walburgiskerk, Broederenkerk (now it is a library!), watertoren and the Drogenapstoren!

~The colors are on this photo not so good, but this one is to large to make a scan....~


***
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zutphen

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een boel te zien, ik vind em prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Just lovely! Looks like a beautiful place to live!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Really lovely piece. I love the buildings in the background.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Like it. Looks like a lovely place to live.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a wonderful illustration, love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Mooi hoor! Looks similar on 'my' side of Holland. Except maybe the hills :)
    Pia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Mooie illustratie van mooi Zutphen! Kom er graag vanwege de fijne sfeer.
    Je hebt een leuk (zonnig) blog! Mooie dingen maak je!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Heel mooi! Kleuren zijn prachtig en Zutphen is een leuke plaats!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is lovely Susanna, I love seeing your town as well, makes it even more special and personal too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!