All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 6 april 2011

Illustration Friday "Duet" & Corner View "Time"

I think that it is just a matter of a little bit more TIME that Trees (yes, her name is Trees! When I was a teenager --years ago-- at home we had a little female red --!!!!-- cat and her name was Trees! So this is a little bit of honoring towards Trees) will start to sing a DUET with our four-legged hero (see two weeks ago --here--) Siepie!
Siepie is such a happy cat, that he sings full out, filled with happiness for Trees!!

Corner View is hosted by: Francesca, is an idea from  Jane
For more Corner View time:
JaneDanaBonnyJoyceIan,FrancescaTheresaCateKasia,OtliTrinschIsabelleJanisKari,jgyLiseDorteMcGillicutty,SunnymamaIbbKelleynNinja,SkyRosaMariaJuniperValerie,SammiColeDonWanderChow,FlowTopsTaniaTziviaKristin,LauraGuusjeSusannaJuana,ElsaNadine

19 opmerkingen:

  1. :-) ik heb een zwak voor je getekende katten hoor, ik vind ze weer enog!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Siepie en Trees zien er zo lief uit! Supermooi!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is such a cute illustration. I love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very cute cat's duet!!
    ♪ MEOW! ♪

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh Susanna, I love this illustration. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. imaginative cats you're having!!!
    so, does the red one now look baffled by siepie?
    ;)
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Red females are so nice :) I have one myself called Chibi, who is now walking on my keyboard ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So cute! Love the expression on the red cat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love the illustration. My childhood nickname was Tree. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hey Susanna! Love this! Your characters are so fun and full of life. The musical score in the background is genius!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wonderful, so cute, love the background!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!