All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

vrijdag 22 april 2011

Illustration Friday "Journey"


Going on my journey, I sometimes bring my sketchbook with me. Than, inspired by nature I make a small sketch with some colors. This time I was at the Berkel.
The Berkel is a river in the Netherlands and Germany. It is a right tributary of the River IJssel.
The river rises in Billerbeck, near the German city of Münster in North Rhine-Westphalia, and crosses the border with the Netherlands near Vreden (Germany) and Rekken (Netherlands). From there, it flows through the province of Gelderland to join the IJssel at Zutphen after about 110 kilometres.
Ofcourse with my sketch of this part of the Berkel, I use the reality and also a bit of my imagination!!

2 opmerkingen:

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!