All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

zondag 17 april 2011

Round Robin Book -Happy Home in the picture!!-

I just want to put the Round Robin Notebook (well I call it RRB --roundrobinbook--) again in the picture!
I dit written a bit here and a little sneak here and Happy Home is helping the SECOND (YES...you read it well...the second!!) GROUP 1 * there are two second groups* of this great project!!!
By this one I want to thank Happy Home to help the second group. It is a lot of work and a lot of organisation. Thank you very much Marjolein!! For all the work you did for us so far!!

The second group =
Groep 1 


2 opmerkingen:

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!