All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 25 mei 2011

Corner View "Favorite Fiction"

I all ready told a bit about Bod-Pa -here-
***
Some books of Paulo Coelho I love to read!
***
I think that Kahlil Girban has a lot of wise words
were you can think about and take it with you....
***
I have read all the Hary Potters and have seen nearly all
the movies, I think the story is great!!
***
Futher I like novels, some romans, a good laugh (think of Bridget Jones),
I love to read before going to sleep!!
More reading in the world -here-
The theme next week is "M is for ...", and comes from Valerie.
***
Have a nice Fiction Day!!
***Please remember the birthday of my daughter!
Next week on wednesday she will turm 13 and
I would love it if you send her a card!
Send an email to info@susi-art.nl
My daughter loves animals!! Dogs, cats, tigers!!
She has all ready one -eh...two....- present....TWO GERBIL!! 


12 opmerkingen:

  1. Yes! Reading before going to sleep… ALWAYS! Have a nice CV-day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh la la... divine choices, and a good deal of soul searching. i love that. i think i might go look for an introspective read in the library today, for i have a bit of traveling ahead.
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Harry...I´ve got it all too.
    Cohelo, something I have read...and always, looking forward!

    http://ibbworld.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh Harry Potter, I also like very much. Has only the last book I no longer liked. (the end was so cheesy: ()

    Thanks for your tip. The Wikipedia entry on Ingeborg Bachmann and the poems have in poemhunter I also found, but just one poem, what I like is not there.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Reading before sleeping, yes! Zzzzzzzzzzz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Reading before sleeping is the best ritual! Paolo Coelho already took me to Santiago de Compostela! Fictional of course... ;o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thank you for posting that quote by Paulo Coelho! So wise! I loved "The Alchemist" by the way :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ours was quite similar, since we both showed books we loved across the spectra from kiddie lit to serious adult stuff . . .

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I like your choices too,
    A happy fiction-come-true day to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I remember Bod pa ;) And I have to discover Coelho and Harry Potter - Oops!!!
    have a sweet day

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!