All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 18 mei 2011

Corner view "Room"

Just put an empty bag in the Living-Room and see what will happen with this empty bag!!

Yes.....Siepie, thé cat cannot resist this empty bag in the Living-Room! He has to sleep in there, he has to jump in and explore this empty bag... "Empty??? I do not like an empty bag in the Living-Room!!"

But my dearest Siepie, my sweet daughter is going on camp....were can she put all her clothes now?
"Hmmmm...that is not my problem... I stay in this bag in the Living-Room!"
***
More CV Room at Fransesca
The theme next week is "favorite fiction", and comes from Beth

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Cats find out their own room in a moment you are not looking.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aren't cats funny? Ours does the same thing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. How lovely. :)Cats like to be everywhere.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I tried - but the cat I found in the bag wasn't black and white but tortoise… (perhaps I made a mistake somwhere) have a nice day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. plenty of room for a cat in there, now.. i'm suspecting she may wanna go camping too... ?
    ;)))
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What else do you need to pack than your beloved kitty if you're going to leave? ;o))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh this is so cute! I think it is way of saying he is going to miss your daughter and wants to go with. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Cute as a button, that cat. I'd wanna take him with me too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Ha ha, super! En ja het is bij alle katten hetzelfde hé;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. It's a fun &heartfelt adventure!
    A room within a room:))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. haha, cats always find a new room where they're not supposed to :) Hope your daughter has a nice camping trip!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!