All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

donderdag 5 mei 2011

Illustration Friday "Lesson"

For me every time when I'm drawing or painting it is a lesson, a joyful lessen! Every time I learn something extra, how to draw a chicken or a cow, how to draw people....and especially drawing people is  a big lesson for me!! I find it much easier to draw animals than to do people! So it is every time a challenge!
Even those three girls in the painting lesson at the art school find it difficult to paint this guy....or may be he is to handsome so the prefer to watch him more than to paint him? Who knows.... may be you?

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello! I agree, drawing is always a joyful and happy lesson for me, too! have a great day

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I don't know ! But I know I like your funny drawing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great drawing and a fun, fun lesson. I draw way more animals than people, I think for the very same reason!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Maybe that's why my figure drawing instructors always stuck us with aging, overweight men to draw nude :-P Then again, the women we drew were always in great shape :-/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I agree...people can be such a challenge! Lovely sketch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. :-) I think handsome is good. So true, about the lesson in drawing, an enjoyble lesson.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I agree, there is always a new challenge with drawing. One week it can be hands that drive you nuts, the next it can be horses legs … still, it's definitely never dull. Love your loose style, great drawing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. life drawing is ALWAYS a new lesson. I learn something new every time. Nothing can replace drawing from life. it should be mandatory for all art school students, but isn't.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!