All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

maandag 23 mei 2011

Uit-je-tent

Kunst in Emmeloord (hahaha er was echt kunst maar mijn dochter en ik
 waren meer onder de indruk van het geweldige licht effect!!)
Art in Emmeloord (hahahaha there was some real art there, but my
daughter and me were more impressed of the light effects!)

Mijn tent -de eerste- en de anderen in het bamboebos
My tent -the first one-  and the others in bamboo forest

Vuurtoren van Urk
Lighthouse of Urk

Omhoog in de vuurtoren
Going up the lighthouse

Vuurtoren van Urk
Lighthouse of Urk

Mijn dochter en ik!
My daughter and me!

klederdracht in Urk
Old fahsioned Urk clothes

Afgelopen weekend weg geweest, via uit-je-tent, een kampeerweekend
op de bodem van de zee!! Ooit had By Kris een link neer gezet op haar
blog en ik had mij meteen aangemeld! Ik ben bij het bamboebos geweest
van Sjaak; die een bamboekwekerij heeft - Indo Suka-.
Last weekend I went away, via uit-je-tent, a campingweekend
on the bottom of the sea!! --yes...I do live in Holland!! hahaha- One day
By Kris put a link on her blog and I have signed in! I went to the bamboo forest
from Sjaak; he has a bamboo nursery -Indo Suka-
***
Please remember the birthday of my daughter!
Next week on wednesday she will turm 13 and
I would love it if you send her a card!
Send an email to info@susi-art.nl
My daughter loves animals!! Dogs, cats, tigers!!
She has all ready one -eh...two....- present....TWO GERBIL!! 


1 opmerking:

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!