All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 15 juni 2011

Corner view "On The Wall"

On one wall I have a wall of Art!! A friend told me to show my art for myself so I get inspired to make more art work and guess what? It worked out for me!! So on my wall some older art with pastel, mixed media, some art of my daughter, a photo of my daughter when she was young with a snail on her nose, some newer art and yes...you can still see some party garlands from my daughter's birthday, why? Because soon it will be mine and I'm a bit lazy, so every year we have for one month party garlands hanging around the walls!!
***
More on the walls at Francesca!
The theme next week is "a positive thought for bad moments", and comes from Ibabe.

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, how nice! So we can see your wall and your work! And your quite brave daughter! Have a beautiful day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a nice idea ... and it looks very good I think :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love children's art. I can see how having a wall of art gets your creativity going. Very nice. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I like this. Perhaps I need to do something similar for inspiration-trouble is I don't have a designated work space. Hmmmm.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your birthday garlands sound like my Christmas decorations ... Happy birthday in advance!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Yes, always good to have some inspiration around! Very creative mood on your wall! ;o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Such a lovely photograph of you daughter and the snail. And a great creative side you have too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Geweldige illustraties! En dat van die slingers herken ik wel. Hier hangt alles minstens een week of drie, vier.

    Als ik weer eens flink tijd heb, ga ik ook een muur in mijn studio opofferen. Ik houd eigenlijk van lege muren, maar een beetje inspiratie kan idd geen kwaad!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I like that idea, to have a wall of your art that inspires you to create more! I'm inspired by your inspiration :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love the casual clutter of "YOUR" art and wall!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. hooray for the party lights though! in my modest opinion they are a year round treat, really... ;) happy soonish birthday!!!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Love that positive idea of being the inspiration for oneself!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Great wall of creative inspiration!
    Feels like a lot of love there,
    oh and Happy Birthday soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!