All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 22 juni 2011

Corner View "a positive thought for bad moments"

Joshua Radin I'd Rather be with you

Joshua Radin : I’d Rather be with you
I hope you can open it, by clicking on the picture or the link.
I was thinking about a positive thought and 'walking' aound on the internet, I noticed this song with this great animation! Some how it felt postive and it somehow describes it how I can feel it!
For me is a positive thought that the glass is half filled!! For me I can look to all what I don't have in my life or......I can look / feel and deepen in what I all ready have! I prefer the last one, I rather go deeper and explore what I all ready have ( and no, the grass is not greener at the neighbours!!!)
***
More postive thoughts; Fransesca
***
The theme next week is "box of tricks", and comes from MllParadis. 

12 opmerkingen:

  1. It's a cheery picture,and I agree that it's positive!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the song and illustrations. Is it really a book out there like this one? Thanks for sharing. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a wonderful song and video! Thank you for this, it made me smile! :o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks for that one- very cheery!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. this pictures are so, so sweet. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. It's a good feeling to know that your glass is half full, no matter what.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I really liked this animated book/song. I like how they were happy even when swallowed by the big fish/sea monster cuz they were
    together. :-)
    I make animated slide show cards through Smartbox for my grandson in Texas. This is how I keep in touch with him. The one I used last time was Neil Diamond's "Song Sung Blue."
    The lyrics tell you that once you start singing, the blues go away. I find that to be true. Just listening to the song in your post's video brightened my day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Geweldige video! Hoe doen ze dat toch? Wil ik ook nog eens leren... (Ik werk met Micrografix Picture Publisher, da's héél oud, maar ik snap het tenminste).

    En ja, het glas halfvol, dat moeten we ons voor ogen houden. Opbeurende gedachte, idd!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. oh my god, i love your banner.. love your artworks too! thanks for visiting my blog :))
    ps: i love joshua radin too...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!