All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

dinsdag 14 juni 2011

Illustration Friday "Swept"


Lily, we witches use those brooms to fly, but normal people...well they sweep the floor with them!
I prefer to fly! Go high in the sky and see the world from a different view!!
***
The image is not so sharp, this illustration was to big to scan! And now, I'm not sure to leave this one black and white or do some color in it!!
***
Also check out my new website...yes...in english!!! www.susi-art.nl

This witch has inspired me to design some small icons!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I like it in black and white... but, I like your colors too!
    I can't choose ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind de zwart-wittekening mooi, maar jouw kleurgebruik is ook altijd zo prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your illustration! Your new ebsite looks great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i love it! off to see your website. keep you the good work my friend. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for your visit and nice comment!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hehe, great take on the subject. I love the one you are using as your new profile pic :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!