All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 20 juli 2011

Corner View "through the eyes of a child"

With my art work I always look through the eyes of a child!!
I love making children's illustration and have to image how
they see them world, children see small things, they see a snail,
a butterfly, flowers from a different view and even
 little white bunnies hanging on to a colorful balloon!!
***
GIVE AWAY: my birthday RESULT:


 

HANDIGE AN!
Please mail your adress to me!!

***
GIVE AWAY: corner view postcards RESULT:


BETH! please send your adres to me!
info @ susi-art .nl
***
More through the eyes of children: Franseca
The theme next week is "early", and comes from Cole.
***
Postcards are for sale at: kaartje2go

12 opmerkingen:

  1. happy belated bday! love your vision!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes happy birthday! I love your bunny, so gentle and floaty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. … and the hoera-cat. So lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the bunny holding on to the balloon. You're so right---children see things we don't--such imagination---I try to keep that imagination flowing in my high school English class.

    I am fascinated by lovely illustrations like yours and often choose a book for a grandchild based on the illustrations. The story has to be decent, but even if the story is really good I won't buy it if the illustrations aren't appealing to me.

    I'm thrilled I won! I'm sending you my address via your email. Thank you so much! Yeah!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. ohhhhh, super!!!! ik ga je gauw mailen, wat onwijs leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You are very lucky to have that skill (or gift should I say). I wish I had it also ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love the cats! Your artwork is so colour- and playful, it makes me even look at it in a childlike way!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Kind met de kinderen - wat meer wil je kunnen in een mensenleven? Gefeliciteerd, alweer of alsnog (ben even vergeten of ik dat nu al gedaan had).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Great way to go through your days, through the eyes of a child! Your drawings make me smile,
    happy birthday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. yes, of course, you would have to transport yourself into the world of the child. i find i am always in awe of this kind of 'true' illustration. in other words : i can't do it!... ;) happy, happy winners!!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!