All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

maandag 11 juli 2011

The four sisters, Zutphen

Yes, yes...this is not They Draw & Cook....NO....But
THEY DRAW & TRAVEL!! And I'm on the website!
I'm the FIRST person from the Netherlands...so..
who will follow me?? I think this is fun to do, to draw your
home town, a bit of fantasy with real houses!!
Klik on this pictures to get a bigger view.
***
And please, go to the website of They Draw & Travel
and leave a comment there for me, I would love that!
***
***
Welcome new followers! It is nice to see you here!
And have a fun sun summer holiday!

2 opmerkingen:

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!