All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 28 september 2011

corner view "music"

For me every time I'm in my flow with my illustration it sounds like music in my heart!
My heart will sing and feels happy and cheerfull. It feels like a small party!
***
And for the real music, I like all kind of music: folks music as 
Faun! But also Pink Floydd, Supertramp, and more oldiest.
Also some newer music.....no metal [ sorry for the metal fans]
***
For more music: please visit Francesca's corner.
The theme next week is "the last thing I learnt" and comes from Sophie.

16 opmerkingen:

  1. i can har the music! your animals look like they are enjoying themselves!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I wish I could hear the music that that animal orchestra makes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like how you describe your creative process!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. There's a lot of music in your painting! And Faun is also interesting and somehow touching, although it's not my kind of music.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Supertramp's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love this illustration!! Do you sell them on ETSY?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. There is a lot of music in creating art!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wonderful! The espression on the "fiddlin' croc" is precious.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I have never heard of them. Really cool sound.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. both your illustration and the band are wonderful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I can't see the video, but I love your beautiful band ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. i don't know faun... she dutch, by any chance?
    sounds pretty dreamy. i'm relaxing!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Love both illustration and band (and the hairdo of the lead singer!)

    Nicki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. ha ha ha. I'm not a metal fan at all. however, I posted some metal this time (to rattle cv a bit...)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. never heard of this muscian before. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. kom je naar luik? wat enig. ik heet die stad soms wel 's petit paris, speciaal dan wel in dit weer (terrasjes). ben je er lang?
    het is een beetje te ver voor me om langs te wippen.... ;)))
    ben je mobiel?
    lieve groet, nadine ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!