All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

donderdag 1 september 2011

Illustration Friday "Disguise"

She hopes that her disguise is so good, that nobody at the costume party will recognize her!
***
I'm back! I was not gone away, but just took it easy for a while!
I will probably be posting less, because I'm on a study, learning 
a book with 2000 pages (no, I'm not kidding!). Basic Medical Knowledge!
Hope you all had a great summer break!
***
Welcome all new people!!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Missed you, honestly and have been wondering where you disappeared to. Wow---HUGE book--good luck with it.
    I think her hair will give her away, though. ;>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Glad to see you here again! Good luck with the book.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Welcome back!!!
    With your beautiful colors and your joy...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Welkom terug Susanna! Met je kleuren en plezier, inderdaad!
    Lieve tekening, haha.

    Wauw, dus de studie is begonnen? Heel veel sukses! Tjee ze maken die studieboeken zo dik, hè. Mijn meest recente is niet dik maar heeft erg kleine lettertjes. En ik ben blij dat ik er geen overhoringen/testen/examens over krijg!

    Duim, duim...

    Liefs en Twents nazomerroosje d'r bij :)
    Clemens.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!