All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

maandag 26 september 2011

Round Robin Notebook


For a while this little note book is going around AGAIN!!
I think it is great fun to do to make something nice and special for people I do not know, well only from blogging [ I know, I know...I'm not a great blogger lately..... > link to the book I'm reading --ps the link does not open in a new field...<;...it is because of this link to the book I'm reading, I'm not a great learner...anyway!]
So to relax a bit I enjoy painting and creating things as the RRN!
This is my group:

Susanna (Susi-art)  http://susiart.blogspot.com/


And those are the sneaks!




As you can see my cat Siepie loves to be part of this great fun happening!
Have a great lovely monday!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I've read that book myself and it's not an easy read! Keep at it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Susanna - in answer to your question, I am a nurse. It's been awhile since I read that book, but we pull it out here at work when we are needing an answer to something. It's got a lot of good information!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hay Susanna,
    je boekje is gearriveerd!! Wat een inspiratie :-) Ik heb vanaf 5.45 uur niet meer geslapen en heb helemaal bedacht hoe ik je boekje zou gaan maken! Nu nog hopen dat het vanuit mijn hoofd op papier gaat komen :-)
    Blessings, Esther

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!