All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 26 oktober 2011

Corner View "Exotic"

I google exotic and there is a cat breed what is exotic!
I did not know that! I wonder how this exotic cat is feeling
with those bunnies around him [ or her?!!]

And now thinking of cats I know two more exotic ones,
they even have a song!!

We are Siamese if you please
We are Siamese if you don't please
We are from a residence of Siam
There is no finer cat than I am

Do you see that thing swimming round and round
Maybe we can reach on in and make it drown
If we sneaking up upon it carefully
There will be head for you and a tail for me

We are Siamese if you please
We are Siamese if you don't please
Now we're looking over our new domisile
If we like we stay for maybe quite a while

You know who they are?
No, it is not them, aldo this is very exotic and romantic!!

yes....talking about those two!!!
***
Have fun on this exotic trip hosted at Francesca
The theme next week is "dream", and comes from Tzivia.



10 opmerkingen:

  1. I never knew there was an exotic cat - he's pretty cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. the picture is really cute, they seems to be very good friends ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. An adorable cat. i love the movie of the Lady adn the tramp. :) xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ha-ha. this is a great post. the lady and the tramp is one of my husband's v. favorite movies because of the italian man who seemed v. exotic to him when he was a young english lad who had never tasted spaghetti!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. It's so funny to see what people come up to with the same topic

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a hard case looking cat. And I'm sure he is enjoying his cuddle with the bunnies! Love the pics from Aristocats too. That is my wee girl's favourite movie! She loves the songs from it and sings them all around the house!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hoi Susanna, ik heb je gemaild op je gmail adres die we toen voor het RRN project gebruikten. Gebruik je dat adres nog steeds? Zo niet, laat dan even een berichtje achter op m'n blog of mail me, want dan stuur ik m'n mail naar een ander adres! Groetjes Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!