All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 2 november 2011

Corner View "Dream"

"take your dream into the day"

"sometimes you have those dreams 
that keep you awake

until you run them"

Loesje is quiet famous in The Netherlands.
She has many great quotes, I hope that I did
a good translation, if not please tell me!!

For more dream this day go to: Francesca
The theme next week is "home sweet home", and comes from Bonnie


11 opmerkingen:

  1. I love inspiring quotes. I have a big box of them - all written out on the back of old business cards! I particularly like the first one you put up - "Take your dream into the day". We should all do that a bit more I think :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i think it was perfectly translated ! just lovely !

    here is my 'dream' ... http://bonnie-simple-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/11/corner-dream-view.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great job on the translation. Those are great quotes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. your header looks perfect for this week's theme- she looks like she is dreaming. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great quotes! Oops. If I'm going to take my dream into my day, I better get off the computer and get dressed....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great quotes! Have to go and run my dream now! ;o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Take your dream into the day - sounds like a good life plan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I have many of those dreams that keep me awake - I will run them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wonderful quote---great translation and quite inspiring. :>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Good choice for the topic. I love Loesje.

    Nicki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. i think i discovered the power of loesje through flow magazine, possible?
    hi susanna! how are you?
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!