All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 14 december 2011

Corner View "Lonely~Together"

The first thing I thought of that being together with a group, you can feel
so lonely... Yesterday I was in Winterswijk ( in east Netherlands, nearby
German border 'Achterhoek') and I saw a group of kids ice skating.
Straight away I had to think of this weeks theme!
Sometimes it is hard to see the person who feels lonely,
maybe she or he just keeps on smiling and pretending nothing is going on,
from the outside you cannot see the persons inside.
I wanted to take a photo of the ice skating in town,
but sometimes I feel so inspired by other artist [ see here ~klik~]
so I decided to make a little sketch!! 

More lonely~ together at  Francesca
The theme next week is "seasonal" - it will be our last Corner View until the New Year.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. You were right to make a small sketch, it's so nice :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. lovely! If only I could sketch too! I wish you a nice evening!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. cute sketch, much better than any photo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful sketch and I love your new banner!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. true - loneliness can have roots very deep down inside ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. love your sketch ... and your banner too. winter like this looks very nice and fun :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. mooie schets! echt heel erg leuk gedaan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. susanna, i like it you drew us a sketch. i am touched by the simplicity of your thoughts, covering up nonetheless these great, deep feelings of loneliness in the light of togetherness. people, kids, indeed do not always show what's inside...
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Leuk dat je wat vaker sketches laat zien - en deze is wel heel speciaal.

    Nicki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!