All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

donderdag 15 december 2011

Illustration Friday "Separated"

Weran was so norty the last week, he was not allowed to join the group
with an outdoor ride...now he feels sorry about that, he enjoys the outdoors!

I'm trying to sketch a little bit more, inspired by Sketched Out
 [ truly such a nice style, so bright and cheerful!],
here is an other sketch from me [ klik].

Have a fun day!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Another great illustration! You can see his desire to be with the others!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aww, so many sad people and animals this week! Nicely captured.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie illustratie, ik hoop dat hij de volgende keer weer mee mag met een buitenrit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!