All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

dinsdag 17 januari 2012

Corner View "Black & White" and......!!!

This week subject is black & white, at friday the 13th I have
written in my 'picture-thinking-dairy' I CAN, because the next
day I had 'half' an exam [ the next half will be in June].
And I had great difficulty with the learning all the medical therms.
I was kind of thinking in black & white, so I have written for myself: I CAN.
***
And guess what? 
I HAD AN 8,3!!! I was totally surprised, I expected a 5,8....
To celebrate it in my  'picture-thinking-dairy' I added a sunshine color!
***
But....what is black & white without color? 


For more Corner View and Black & White, go to: Francesca.The theme next week is "January", and comes from Kelleyn

20 opmerkingen:

  1. 83 is a good number especially dolled up in beautiful black and white. :) xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your picture diary! And congrats on your exam!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. i'm so jealous. your illustration is so awesome. nice post.

    susanna, would you like to make an illustration of me? please. i'm begging you. i'd be so happy if you do so. haha :*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your illustrations - they're fabulous :-) And congratulations on your exam result!
    Karyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Congratulations! About your other half exam - you can!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Well done! Both the exam and the illustrations, of course!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Congrats on your exam. I love that you celebrated with colour.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Bravo! and you're soo right, color is necessary… have a great day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. What a beautiful 8,3! Maybe if I had decorated my grades in school I would have done better. Congratulations!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Woohoo for 83!! Congratulations!
    totally agree with you that color is necessary.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Congratulations for doing so well on your exam!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. way to go!
    what are you studying, susanna?
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Congratulations on your exam and your doodles :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Perfect drawings for the occasion. Congratulations on the exam!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I love the idea of a picture-thinking-diary!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Beautiful illustrated story, congratulations!
    Love the way you use your picture diary to tell it:)
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. I know this is a little late for this post, but I ended up here today from Artists in Blogland, and I saw that happy colorful group of girls dancing around with joy so I had to stop and say wow! That is so adorable! So cute with their hair and feet flying around. Beautiful job with the colors. And congratulations on your 83! Terrific!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!