All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 11 januari 2012

Corner View: "Ring Out The Old, Ring In The New"



YEAH!!! A "new" year, and we go on with a view from corners around the world!!
Happy 2012 with lots of corner view inspiration!
***
I started last year, well the last day of December with a notebook for myself.
With the title: WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE ME
 (thanks to my roundrobinnotebook from Miss Ebz, it is a title of a book)
It will be a "picture thinking" kind of book, because I think in
pictures! I don't see words...I see an ice cream as a picture { yammie}.
For me this is a ring out the old, ring out the new.
To look at the old I can change it into something new!
***
For more ring out the old, ring out the new in a different corner,
Thank you Renee for the theme today: go to Francesca.
~The theme next week is "black & white".~

12 opmerkingen:

  1. starting strong. that's the only way.
    you go, you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the title of the book! A picture can speak volume of words, sometimes differently to each of us. Love, love... xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Must be great to think in pictures! Happy new pictured year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your journal is so much prettier than mine! Mine is full of (often illegible) scribble! Happy new year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a great idea! You're welcome :-)
    Blessings, Esther

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. well done on that old/new image, it sounds groovy.
    am looking forward to its development...
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. what a nice thing to see in pictures!
    Happy 2012!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Do pour out you thoughts in the notebook. Love your imagery!

    Nicki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!