All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 1 februari 2012

Corner view "Light"

Romeo:
But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she.



***

very Close
I see lights in your eyes
come here very close

I see me

Your eyes are two mirrors
Can you see it by me
***
For more light go to 
 Francesca.
The theme next week is "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue
"
 (an American wedding custom) and comes from Debra



10 opmerkingen:

  1. great choices! you can never go wrong with a bit of romeo and juliet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How beautiful . . . and I so agree with likeschocolate - that Shakespeare was an absolute master with words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I always lean close to get evey detail of your drawings. Your journal/sketch book is fascinating. Alas I don't draw im mine. :>(
    This English teacher approves of the passage you've chosen from Romeo and Juliet--one of the best. But it's the quote accompanied by the girl holding the cat that brings a smile to my face this early morning. Meanwhile one of mine meows to be let up into my lap(makes it difficult to type).
    I love your header too!:>)
    BTW I'm glad to have introduced a younger generation to the terrific song, "You Light Up My Life."

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. how sweet, susanna, shakespeare's words may confuse me often, your drawings just bedazzle!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. ha, the famous balcony scene. well chosen, you.
    "my" beach was zandvoort.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Jaaa... die Shakespeare was echt een woordbouwer. Al is het niet altijd duidelijk wat ie nu precies bedoelt; maar hier wel. Mooi!
    :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!