All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 22 februari 2012

Corner View "Market"

Farmer and Farmer's wife on the market in Zutphen ca. 1942.

'Moederdag market' ~mother's day~ will be at 12 may this year!  

'Mei' market; may market

Book market at the end of July, every year.

Art market evey year at the 'IJsselkade'

Chocolate festival; chocolate market in September
***
Those photo's shows you a view from markets in Zutphen.
To be honnest I'm not so fond on markets, I don't like so many people around me.
But I did go to the choco festival last year, only the stormy weather put some rain in
the choco! I had a really nice hand scrub and massage with choco!! Really nice!
And if I go to the market, I go to drink some coffee at 'van Wessel', they serve
really nice homemade tart!! See an earlier CV >klik<
***
For some more markets in the world:  Francesca

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice to see all these different markets!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for showing us markets that we wouldn't see otherwise---interesting. I like how you start out with the 1942 one--love the woman in her apron and scarf!
    I don't like the crowds either for what we call festivals here. I do like our farmers' markets though.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I really enjoyed seeing those pictures. I'm not a fan of crowds either but these markets look fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I enjoy the different views of your market. My fav would be the chocolate! ;) xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. dat chocofestival klinkt wel heel aanlokkelijk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a wonderful collection of festivals/markets! I'd like to go to all of them - especially the chocolate festival.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I can't decide if I'd rather go to the book festival or the chocolate festival.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow, a Chocolate Market! That would be for me :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. i like your thinking. what better excuse to go to the market than the chance to have a coffe and cake.

    funny, i don't like crowds either but markets make me so happy, i don't notice them there!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I don't think I could visit Zuphen with you: I'd go to every single market (theme markets, how wonderful!), except the choco (don't like it). But we could still have a coffee together! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. my word, there's markets galore up your end!
    oh, in summertime these markets are heaven... if not too crowded...!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. The variety - we have none of that here. I remember the book market - have visited it a couple of times. Brought back books that are now dear old friends...

    Nicki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!