All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 29 februari 2012

Corner View "....."




Siepie, my cat, sometimes you meet him here at my blog


And because today it is a 'blanco' theme, I thought of...Siepie!
***
And in this way I want to welcome new followers!
I hope you enjoy my arty-blog!
***
For more blanco this week: Francesca
The theme next week is "monument," and comes from Nadine
HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

12 opmerkingen:

  1. oh! I love those pink noses (my cats always had dark ones) and your drawings! I wish you a nice CV day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. He's big!!! I love how you immediately thought of Siepie. Cats are like empty canvases sometimes, aren't they? Things pass right through them. You can certainly use them for an open-ended theme.

    Nicki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what an honor for him to be the cute and cuddly hero of your drawings!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. He doesn't look real. He looks like a stuffed animal. How sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ha, he looks like he's doing nothing but sleeping all day! I bet you sometimes call him Sleepy instead of Siepie, don't you? ;o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I have this sight times four in my house. Cats are the most spoiled pets on the planet.
    I like the Puss in Boots dream.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. He's so handsome! And I love the paintings - they're wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. nice! your ... has just rolled into zzzzzzzzzzz.
    smart siepie...
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Ha ha, I like the photo number four: too fun !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!