All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

zondag 5 februari 2012

Illustration Rally 'Valentine'

At Illustration Rally you can often join them.
This time it was Valentine, I have just mailed
this 'Love is in the Air ' to the blog.

And George, he has just learned how to make a heart,
the instruction is in his postbag, of course the heart is for Sasja.

***
Thank you all for the warm replies for George!
He is very pleased with it....

2 opmerkingen:

  1. That George is very cute! I like his heart. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat maak je lieflijke tekeningen!

    Hartelijks,

    Maartje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!