All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 30 mei 2012

Corner View "Fire'


 Last weekend the sun was as a bigfire ball!
This was in Germany, but very close to the Dutch borarder....
So.....did the Sun goes down in Germany or in Holland? hahahaha ;-)
***
I had to think of the post of Swig from last week
seeing those little ones:


***
Happy Corner View!
For more fire:  Francesca


And to end with fire a song from the Doors:
Light My Fire
You know that it would be untrue
You know that I would be a liar
If I was to say to you
Girl, we couldn't get much higher

Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire

The time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire
Try now we can only lose
And our love become a funeral pyre

Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire, yeah

The time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire
Try now we can only lose
And our love become a funeral pyre

Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire, yeah

You know that it would be untrue
You know that I would be a liar
If I was to say to you
Girl, we couldn't get much higher

Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire
Try to set the night on fire
Try to set the night on fire
Try to set the night on fire



13 opmerkingen:

  1. i think the sun indeed is a great instigator in setting the night on fire, when going under like in your amazing snaps. i don't think i have ever been able to shoot deserving sundown shots, i just don't know how to work those out!
    your story on the dutch farmhouse fire is tricky. and you were lucky!!
    and on london... oh yes! a week. at least!!
    i've promise myself: next year. after the olympics.
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful sunset! I love the nest shots too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love that song - but I haven't played it in centuries, I wonder whether I still like it?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Amazing ball of fire in the sky! How sweet to see baby birds. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Big question! ;)
    Good idea for the Doors song! It's one of my favorites!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful sunset! I do like this kind of fire :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ik moest gelijk denken aan Bruce Springsteen (wohoho, i'm on fire).
    Mooie foto's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. That's a beautiful sunset, no matter where it went down exactly! ;o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. No where because the sun keeps going west. Good guestion though like which came first the chicken or the egg.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. This song was our wedding song, as we walked into the ceremony together!! Love it.

    I hear its been very hot this past week in NL and Germany. Lovely sunset.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. The sunset is maybe like a rainbow, you never where it lands (or what country!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Waar ie ook landde, ik zag hem langs komen!
    En die vogeltjes hebben het maar gezellig :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!