All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 23 mei 2012

Corner View 'In the Sky'

Sky in the winter, spring, summer and autumn!
To see this painting in real life....go to my exposition
coming at june the 24th in Zutphen!!

And...hahaha....my post from Illustration Friday
shows a sky too, take a look here: - klik-

Have you always wondered or the Sky looks different
in an other part of the world? Than take a quick look at:


Or go to:  Francesca!
And a nice note from her:
For the theme next week, I thought it would be nice to complete the classical four elements, 

and do "fire": we just had an earth theme the other week (on the ground), an air theme today,
 and we did a water theme over two years ago (now, doesn't that seem like a long time ago?!  
How many of you were taking part in Corner View back then?).
~ For me I'm blogging for nearly two years, but CV not that long! * klik* ~

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I like your illustration, always nice :) And happy for you for your next exposition.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Briliant illustration. I wish I were nearer to visit your exposition.

    http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/05/corner-view-up-in-sky.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congratulations for the exposition Susanna! Please report back with photos!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Always such happy illustrations! Good luck with your exhibition!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love your playful view!
    Congratulations and best wishes with your exhibit!
    Happy Spring!♡☺

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the dog!!!
    He looks so quiet during winter :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!