All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 6 juni 2012

Corner View "Image"

* silence* 

See this Hippo: klik
...and I can just image what she is thinking of....

More....go to:   Francesca
TrinschIsabelleJanisKari,jgyLiseDorteMcGillicutty,SunnymamaIbbKelleynNinja,SkyRosaMariaJuniperValerie,SammiColeDonWanderChow,FlowTopsTaniaTziviaKristin,LauraGuusjeSusannaJuana,ElsaNadine

Dana came up with an interesting idea for the next theme: "animal, vegetable, mineral",  one for each of the next three weeks.  So for the first time we'll have themes planned for several weeks! ("animal" on Wednesday 13th; "vegetable" on Wednesday the 20th; "mineral" on Wednesday the 27th.)




14 opmerkingen:

  1. these hippos remind me of a one once in quarantine in belgium's paradisio animal place in wallony. he seemed so sweet.
    i love a good, old hippo.
    perhaps they're not even that old, just huge... ;)))
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute and sweet illustration! I like it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Me too! Go away birds! I am trying to relax!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. She looks very relaxed.

    http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/06/corner-view-imagine.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That is one relaxed looking hippo!! Even though she has a few pesky birds hanging about.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. In French, we say "sage comme une image" (wise as an image)... i can also say "delicate"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Looks like a happy hippo to me!!

    Fun to imagine you at your drawing board creating :))

    Happy week to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I enjoy stopping here to see your illustrations. They are always so colorful and cheerful. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. that is way too cute! love the title "silence!"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hi Susanna, I don't see my comment here - what happened to it?! I think sometimes I must not go through all the interminable process of leaving a comment on blogger ...
    Anyway, I came back to wish you all the best for your exam, I know how challenging it can be taking exams as an adult, but I'm sure you'll do well, and then will be able to rest on a tropical island like the hippo in your image! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Your drawings are magic. Everytime I see one of them, I smile.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!