All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 20 juni 2012

Corner View Vegetables

CVvegaCVvega1CVvega2CVvega3CVvega4
CVvega6CVvega7CVvega8
CVvega5

What could I show with vegetables? I did not know and I was cycling a bit around
Zutphen, until I thought of Castle Hackfort! There is a great, beautiful, biological and....
....vegetable garden there!! With amazing flowers around the vegetables! I want a garden like
this, ofcourse the Castle with it! And the best thing is: you can eat here from the garden!


More vegetables? Please go to:   Francesca
TrinschIsabelleJanisKari,jgyLiseDorteMcGillicutty,SunnymamaIbbKelleynNinja,SkyRosaMariaJuniperValerie,SammiColeDonWanderChow,FlowTopsTaniaTziviaKristin,LauraGuusjeSusannaJuana,ElsaNadine

Dana came up with an interesting idea for the next theme: "animal, vegetable, mineral",  one for each of the next three weeks.  So for the first time we'll have themes planned for several weeks! ("animal" on Wednesday 13th; "vegetable" on Wednesday the 20th; "mineral" on Wednesday the 27th.)

15 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful idea and visit!
    Have a nice week :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is a great idea: eating from the garden. Lovely summer photos!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wonderful! and those poppies you mke feel like summer immedeately! I wish you a nice day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ah, a castle with such a garden where you can directly eat your vegetables from! A dream!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That looks like a beautiful garden! Not only flowers, but a castle too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. that looks amazing ! i would love a big garden like this !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. oh, I wish I had a place like this nearby.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. what an exciting thought. eating from where you stand... ha, that is the true joy of a garden. i sometimes eat off my herbs (i have no veggies). i feel like an animal when i do, which is what i am... hee hee...
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Gorgeous! I would love a garden like that - with the castle as well. (And maybe a handsome prince who worships me??)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Very nice garden! And the castle seems beautiful too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Beautiful gardens. What a nice bike ride.

    http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/06/corner-view-vegetable.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. that looks like such a wonderful place :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I too want a vegetable garden full of flowers! I try each year, but the vegetables always take over.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!