All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 4 juli 2012

Corner View "Hot"

HOT news!!
Last week I had my examen in Medical Basic Knowledge
and....I got it cum laude! For me that is HOT news!
I'm sorry that I did not pass your blog the last few weeks.
I really wanted to do this examen....so I needed all my time!
***
And today some more HOT news!!
I'm 44 today! 
***
More HOT go to:   Francesca


The theme next week is "tables" ("we sit around them, we have meals, do homework, plan retirements, get divorces, share holidays...we have end tables, night tables, dining tables, coffee tables... how about a post on what a table has meant to you and photographs of favorite tables?"), and comes from Elizabeth P

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations on your very 'hot' news. Definitely something to shout about. And wishing you a very happy birthday too!

    http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/07/cooling-down.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! Gefeliciteerd met beide!!
    Fijne dag!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congratulations and happy birthday! All that studying paid off, celebrate tonight!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Congratulations! That IS hot news! How wonderful to receive a cum laude for all your hard work. Way to do. Happy birthday as well, I hope it is a relaxing and great day for you.

    http://elizabethprata.blogspot.com/2012/07/corner-view-hot.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. All the very best on your birthday. Let it rock!:) And congratulations on the cum laude.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. hot, hot, hot & happy, happy, happy!
    Congratulations Susanna, and happy birthday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Congrats! I well remember receiving my college diploma at age 43--I was so proud and happy and RELIEVED!
    Happy Birthday too! I especially enjoyed my 44th because I was in a new city with the love of my life(he still is) and with a new and exciting job. So enjoy---good things are sure to happen for you this year!:>)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. happy, happy birthday...
    you're the hottest girl in town, sus!!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Jippie! In de pocket! Gefeliciteerd hoor, geniet er maar van!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. wow ... double congratulations on your hot news :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. happy birthday and congratulations for the diploma! What a day!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Congratulation x 2 ! And glad you're back :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!