All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 19 september 2012

Corner View "Time for myself"



This is time for myself....walking in nature, enjoying the quietness.

Curious for some more time for myself? Please go to Francesca.
The theme for Corner View next week is "oh my, ... this is horrible!", and comes from Tanïa.

ps, if I don't come to you this week, well my computer is having also time for himself...
(it keeps shutting down!)


9 opmerkingen:

  1. I like the forest too, and the quiet in it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i love it ! it's almost like i am there ... almost. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Walking in nature is a wonderful activity, I like that too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A lovely way to spend your time for yourself. Peace, relaxation, exercise and beauty.

    http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/09/corner-view-time-for-myself.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely. I do enjoy such walks with my camera handy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. That is my kind of free time. Have a lovely week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. i couldn't agree more. next time i'm walking a sortalike walk, i'll link my thoughts to you, seeing here you walk similar walks...
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. hope your computer will feel like company soon! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!