All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 10 oktober 2012

Corner View "Leaf"


Last week I all ready got inspired by this weeks theme!!

So I have changed my header for an autumn look, with....leafs!!

Curious for some more leaf? Please go to Francesca.
The theme for Corner View next week is "jewelery", and comes from Elsa.

Have a nice wednesday and enjoy the autumn with beautiful colors
and play with the leafs around you.....!




12 opmerkingen:

  1. I like your Autumn look - very cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een sfeertje weer! Hoe was je boekpresentatie?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the happy, seasonal, "dancing with the leaves" banner!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It is beautiful ! you are very talented !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a happy, celebration of Fall! Wonderful picture!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Cute! Brings me into happy autumn mood!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. "how to dance underneath a blanket of leafs..."... a delight!
    n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love your leaf header and feelings full of freedom and play!!
    Happy Fall!!
    🍁🍂♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. PS Sorry those marks were leaf graphics when I posted them but they changed into those questioning diamonds!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. So cute! I love the long-haired cows, and the happy pup! Beautiful colors in the trees!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!